Sunday, November 27, 2011

You can afford a wedding planner!

That's right.  You can afford a wedding planner.  With the money we can save you giving our cost cutting tips, negotiating with vendors, and using vendors that we have worked with before, that should almost or will pay for our planning services.  We can also create a customized package for you that works with your budgets and needs.  In your free, one hour consultation with me, we will discuss exactly what you need and the cost of my services.  Please at least take advantage of the free consultation before making your decision.  I learned the hard way at my wedding how important a planner would have been.  I spent the entire morning doing all of the decorations with my bridesmaids.  We barely had time for lunch... I don't think I ate anything.  I had to run through the Circle Centre Mall to get to my hair and make-up appointment on time.  My face was all red and sweaty... can you say embarrassing???  I never had a moment to just relax before my ceremony.  Don't let this happen to you!  Relax with friends and family.  Spend the day getting pampered until the big moment arrives.  It will be worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment